As our Mobile Applications Developer (iOS), you will take the lead to design and develop applications that enable enterprises to enjoy Unified Communications on the go. Your end product will change the way people communicate. You are expected to have prior knowledge and experience with developing real-time applications under iOS environment.
This will be a demanding role that requires you to be self-driven to solve complex and challenging technical problems. You will be part of an intimate yet aggressive engineering team who works closely with each other from design to QA.
Critical Skills & Experience:
- 2 years of experience in iOS mobile application development.
- Good understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, database concepts and algorithms.
- Proven skills in designing API, frameworks, and reusable components.
- Solid knowledge with Object-Oriented Programming and design patterns used in iOS
- Familiar with iOS coding convention, able to organize and document the application professionally.
- Familiar with the skills to optimize the performance and memory usage.
- Passionate about the latest technology in mobile
- Experience in real-time or voice/video/text/screen-sharing communication mobile application.
- Strong knowledge in TCP/IP, SIP and related computer networking.
- Experience in networking tools such as Wireshark and Charles.
Who should apply:
If you have proven ability to work as a member of a small team with an aggressive schedule, are able to demonstrate good judgment with respect to the interest of the company, time management, customer satisfaction, and you possess the technical skills defined, we welcome your application. Please note that fluency in the English language, as well as excellent communications and interpersonal skills are essential to the success of the applicant.