The role that we’re holding for you:
As our SIP System Developer, you will be responsible for programming applications both in server and client side that composes our Unified Communications core. You will be exposed to a variety of real-time applications such as call signaling and processing, unified messaging, billing, conferencing, recording, contact center, and mobile applications.
This will be a demanding role that requires you to solve complex and challenging technical problems. You will be part of an intimate engineering team who works closely with each other from design to QA.
Critical Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience in C/C++ development using standard coding practices such as STL and exception handling.
- Good understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, database concepts and algorithms.
- Good understanding of networking and socket programming.
- Familiar with development in Linux.
- Experience with scripting languages: Perl, Shell scripting, and PHP.
- Experience with SIP, BFCP, Lync, SRTP is a plus.
Who should apply:
If you have proven ability to work as a member of a small team with an aggressive schedule, are able to demonstrate good judgment with respect to the interest of the company, time management, customer satisfaction, and you possess the technical skills defined, we welcome your application. Please note that fluency in the English language, as well as excellent communications and interpersonal skills are essential to the success of the applicant.