The role that we’re holding for you:
As our Linux System Engineer, you will take part in kernel maintenance, custom driver development, monitoring, file systems, and networking software development utilizing Linux on our custom hardware. You will become the Linux expert who tracks, evaluate, and integrates code from the open source community.
You will also design and manage a framework for OS and product updates. This is a role for a highly motivated individual who has abundant of ideas and appreciate working in an intimate engineering team to critically evaluate and propose solutions and directions to make our product more robust and reliable even over unreliable networks.
Critical Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience in designing, implementing, and debugging in C.
- Experience with network monitoring protocols such as SNMP, system and application level monitoring methodologies.
- Experience with Linux high availability technologies and its file systems.
- Experience with Linux shell and perl scripting.
- Good understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, database concepts and algorithms.
- Good understanding of networking protocols and socket programming.
- Previous Experience with embedded Linux or implementing VoIP applications or other real-time applications in Linux is a plus.
- Previous Linux device programming experience such as ethernet, watchdog, and GPIO chipsets is a plus.
Who should apply:
If you have proven ability to work as a member of a small team with an aggressive schedule, are able to demonstrate good judgment with respect to the interest of the company, time management, customer satisfaction, and you possess the technical skills defined, we welcome your application. Please note that fluency in the English language, as well as excellent communications and interpersonal skills are essential to the success of the applicant.