The role that we’re holding for you:
Financial Operations Clerk performs a variety of accounting tasks to provide accurate accounting records and financial information to management and government. This role also participates in order management processes.
- Account payable including review purchase invoices and prepare vouchers
- Examine expenses submitted by employees
- Organize and maintain financial records
- Perform accounts reconciliation
- Review stock transactions and keep inventory record up-to-date
- Assist on maintaining service contracts and records
Critical Skills & Experience:
- Diploma or above in Accounting or Finance or related discipline.
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written) is a must.
- Proficiency in Mandarin (spoken) is preferred.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Excel and Word and accounting system.
- Able to manage master data, multi-task, meet tight deadline and ensure data with high level of accuracy.
- Require high standard of accountant code of ethics including integrity, professional competence and due care, confidentiality, objectivity and independence.
Who should apply:
If you are detail-minded, possess investigative mindset and structured work style especially diligence and consistency, we welcome your application. Please note that fluency in the English language, as well as excellent communications and interpersonal skills are essential to the success of the applicant.